Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Where You Need A Desk

Susanne Hudson says, "Every garden needs a desk."Her little thought is a great truth. Until then I didn't KNOW my garden was missing its desk.
When my Conservatory, made of rescued materials, is completed, yes, it will have a garden desk.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics of Susanne's garden desk taken earlier this year. Of course they are real hydrangeas.
.
(Remember Penny McHenry's Garden Desk in her garage? Yes, inspired by Susanne Hudson.)

5 comments:

Jeanne Henriques said...

A garden desk, brilliant!!!
I have a feeling their is a blog title in that too Tara.

Jeanne :)

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

I'd LOVE a desk in my garden (when it's done) but I think it may get blown over with our Kansas winds. I guess the next best thing is to have an old wooden desk/table on our screened porch (when it's built!). I hate waiting but I keep telling myself that 'good things are worth waiting for'...and that helps...a bit. Enjoy your day :)
Maura

a whole lotta love said...

this is so true. i was just thinking about this the other day and how i was going to make a little desk like this for my greenhouse or potting shed. love the images.

Vava (aka Virginia) said...

I suppose it MUST be covered. :(
Lovely idea...I'm going exploring in my yard tomorrow!

blonok said...

wow very cool idea. we will feel like sleeping in the forest. thanks for sharing
We have some collections of indoor furniture made of solid teak wood from Indonesia.
Thank you.