Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chandeliers In The Kitchen

Diminutive, my pair of chandeliers hang, as inspired by a blog years ago, over a harvest table. Many mornings I'm here, in my wicker chair,
reading & looking out 3 walls of windows, starting my day.A view out 1 of those walls, from my wicker chair this morning.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Did you notice my ceiling is not white? It's a faded blue/green, depending upon the lighting. Below the chair rail is a terra cotta type color. Both colors are within the wall paper. Susanne Hudson was hired to choose the colors. 25 years in this house & I still love the wallpaper.
.
Pics taken this morning.

6 comments:

Maura @ Kisiwa Creek Photography said...

Good Morning Tara!
I love the little glimpses of your home you show us...I too love wallpaper and yours looks beautiful.
I hope one day you'll show us more of this room. What a wonderful sight...looking out to your conservatory...it must make you smile every time you see it. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Maura :)

Bruce Barone said...

I, too, love the wallpaper!

Cher' Shots said...

Your place looks so warm and inviting. 'hugs from afar'

Karena said...

Tara it loooks to be a very special room for you to start the day!

Come and join in my Gorgeous Giveaway from Blydesign!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown said...

Twenty five years! My goodness...good for you! smiles...

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Beautiful pictures...I Love the chandeliers! I also share your passion for gardening...
Have a wonderful Week,
Donna