Saturday, December 10, 2011

Design Winter Shadows Into The Landscape



Others wanted to cut the old redbud, Cercis canadensis, down.  Men with machines looking into my eyes, awaiting a shake of my head.  Instead, a firm, "No."
.
Wall, nor garden, are finished, above.
.
Later I came upon the shadow.  In that moment, it let me know why the universe was formed.  And my place in it.  Humbling.
.
Providence speaks loudest to me in a garden.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO Tara
.
pic taken last week in a client garden

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is just a wonderful photograph.
Thank you.

Karen Chapman said...

Nice post Tara and good photo. I've shared it on my FB page and it has kick-started an article for my own blog.

Lydia said...

Whether God speaks loudest in the garden- or if it is we pay more attention- the result is the same.

It is best to spend as much time in the garden as you can, for there is wisdom.