Friday, January 25, 2013

Exterior Wallpaper

No room for a fruit tree?


If you have the right wall with sun you do.
.
Fruit trees can be bought already espaliered.
.
Isn't it about time you gifted yourself exterior wallpaper?
.
Garden & Be Well,     XO Tara
.
Pic Bumble at Home.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this analogy! Yes, I have the perfect place and you already told me where! Just the inspiration I need to begin to move ahead. Thank you, Tara! Best, Ellen P.S. My front yard and bird bath are FULL of migratory robins today.

Anonymous said...

LOVE!! And I love the artichokes!!!!

cindy hattersley design said...

Love this analogy! Tara have you ever thought about doing a post on Espalier? It would be a killer!!

Anonymous said...

In addition, I would like those cardoons (I think) in the foreground.

Have you ever seen a fig tree espaliered?

Anonymous said...

In addition, I would like those cardoons (I think) in the foreground.

Have you ever seen a fig tree espaliered?

Nella Miller said...

Eye candy, Tara....love this! Have always thought I would attempt it...but afraid to! N.xo

Anonymous said...

brilliant! fig tree espaliered!

There is the coolest thing here.......I don't know if I have the right spot.....lots of shade here!

Tara; you will faint! Three varieties of lemons.......espaliered...so there are lemons all year!
Oh! I am so lucky to live in Southern California! Even though I am third generation (my two and a half years in Northampton Mass) made sure I never take it for granted!

Also; (not meaning to torture you ) another friend had three varieties of avocado trees grafted together into one! So she had 3 kinds of avocados 12 months a year!

Amazing!

Can I do that on my property?

Penelope

Divine Theatre said...

Yes. This is a NEED! I found a place that will deliver...now I need to decide on a shape.

xo

Andie