Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A New Garden Design Rule

Dinky is Stinky.
.
Overdose on a Theme.
.
Round Flowers with Spiky Flowers.


Today, a new garden design rule.  Every garden needs, at the very least, Hint of Chandelier.
.
Garden & Be Well,               XO Tara
.
With chandeliers inside, in the garden & in-waiting in the garage, Torte de Shelle brought to me this morning, placed upon the back door mat, a teenage rat in 2 pieces.  The top can be stuffed for a museum, its bottom seems to have been regurgitated.
.
Is it already in your brain, Hint of Chandelier ?  Keep it there long enough and chandeliers WILL appear in your garden.
.
pic Content in a Cottage.
.
If you want a garden that is a moat of grace around your home & life, contact me.
.
Details about online design services.
.
Learn action steps to creating your best garden & home when you hire me to speak to your group.
.
Details about lecture titles here.
.
I've written several garden books available on Amazon.

4 comments:

Nita Stacy said...

What a thoughtful present Torte brought you! Of course I have a chandelier in my garden...there isn't much else but there is a chandelier!

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Love chandeliers in the garden.... I have several.

cindy hattersley design said...

That Tote would would be a good pal for my Beau!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Love this post! The description of the teenage rat is priceless.