Friday, March 1, 2013

Foyer & Front Porch


Foyer, below, with garden light.


Window, above, from the front porch, below.


It's my job, vanishing threshold, getting it right.
.
This project  uses my entire team: interior decorator, general contractor, foreman, crew team & equipment, carpenter + team, mason+team, pruner+team & of course the homeowner.  We are 3 centuries of experience.
.
With no weak links.  Communication flows.  Every ego wanting to know what is not right or not working, how else to get it right?
.
And we all love getting dirty.  Homeowner too.
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pic taken at jobsite yesterday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother and grandfather had fourteen rocking chairs across the front porch of their farmhouse. And, fourteen cocker spaniels who loved being in them. This brings back that delightful memory. Best, Ellen

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Really gorgeous...

Kathy said...

Fabulous! L O V E seeing the beautiful ottoman on the front porch with the rocker.

David C. said...

I can almost taste those powdery, small southern biscuits! (guess I know what to make Sunday AM)

Divine Theatre said...

You never cease to amaze me, my beautiful friend!

xo

Andie

Barbara Pilcher said...

With a team like that, the results are bound to be spectacular.

Those windows are beautiful.

Pam Kersting said...

Well done Tara + team! I can see the linkage and repitition working in this design. I just love that front porch too!

Lydia said...

Love all the places to take off the boots. I need all the help remembering dirt is better outside than in.