Saturday, December 21, 2013

Why Ugly is a Good Start

 Already degreed in horticulture & engineering before studying historic landscapes across Europe there was a major potent element to be learned, Nothing is unconsidered in a garden, nothing.


Subsidiary parking court, below, is behind the garden, above.


What are you leaving unconsidered in your garden?
.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara
.
Pic at jobsite.  Garden Design is mostly not about plants.  I adore ugly problems.
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
.
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon.

2 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

I really enjoy you blog and appreciate your photos.
Just wanted you to know!!!
Sharon

Barbara Pilcher said...

Your posts always inspire and challenge me.

One thing I adore about this garden that hides the parking area is that (I assume) it looks great year round. Is that a camellia hedge? Nice.