Monday, February 24, 2014

Garage/Atalier: Leverage Life & Garden

 Aside from the ubiquitously expected, your garage must leverage your life.  Beautifully.
.
In my garage, below.


 Adore loading my so-ugly-it's-cute van for work, below.


Tools, chandeliers, speaking props & etc all awaiting to make life easier.


Vintage French garden chair made the move to the chicken coop.  And the ca. 1918 door is now a table in the office.

.
How well does your garage leverage the caretaking of your garden?  Your life?
.
Did you know this is an element of Garden Design?
.
I didn't, until I went to Europe to study history's best gardens.  
.
Garden & Be Well,  XO Tara
.
Pics in my atalier, aka garage.  
.
If you want a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, and causes you to tap the brake pedal, as you look in the rear view mirror heading out, become my client, local or on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me to speak to your group, local or out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Garden books by Tara Dillard, Amazon

No comments: