Monday, July 7, 2014

Most Wanted in the Garden

This is what I want, below, from my garden.  Every day, to look out from the windows of my home and think, "Oh WOW."


More, I want to walk in my garden, any day of the year, and take a roll of gorgeous 36.


View from the street, above, thru my tiny orchard to little cottage.


Oakleaf hydrangeas, above, drying in the garage next to my car.


Attention to detail, inside/outside.
.
Everyday clients change the scope of their project, it may rain for 30 minutes delaying a dirt delivery 2 days, a supplier does not have what they promised,  mis-communication with a subcontractor,  an employee forgets a tool or gas/oil mix for equipment thus stopping the work totally.
.
All expected, & normal, business.  
.
And why I crave the beauty/solace of my garden & home.
.
A realm of grace feeding the spirit.
.
  What do you want from your garden?
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara
.
Pics from my home/garden this year.
.
 For a beautiful garden & home filling you with joy, become my client, local/on-line.
.
Award winning speaker, hire me for your group, local/out-of-state.
                                                                                 .
Books by Tara Dillard, Amazon
.
Tara Dillard & Associates Design: farm to city pied-a-terre.
.
Construction by Award Winning
Shaefer Heard Construction, licensed home-builder, renovation - new construction.  Heard's Landscaping a unit of SHC.  3 decades of service.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beguiling, entrancing and magical! I have to come to see it!

Yay! We are "lining" our pond!!

(now I have to be really careful not to scare the covey of quail!!!)

I really am a "case"!!!

My husband is my hero!!

I cried when he said "yes"!!!

Penelope

Anonymous said...

I love this post!! It is sublime!!