Friday, June 5, 2015

French Toile: Anna Belle Hydrangeas, Tool Bouquets, Garden Shed

A good French toile, below, come to life.
.
Shot this week, I'm greedy and would like daily access.
.
Shoot when the rose is cascading blossoms.



Shoot on a snowy day in the dead of winter.


 Shoot on a bleached out hot humid Southern afternoon.


Shoot from inside the kitchen, two big windows view this French toile.
.
Fall shots, with rain, a refined camera allowing you to smell the petrichor from foliage, and rusty tools, or corrugated metal.  Divining the distinctions of each.
.
A great year for Anna Belle hydrangeas.
.
Garden & Be Well,   XO Tara
.
Pics from Susanne Hudson's garden this week.  Come see her garden, it's on tour this Sat/Sun, Penny McHenry Hydrangea Festival.

6 comments:

La Contessa said...

OH, TARA!!!!
Those tool BOUQUETS are something SPECIAL...............You have shown us before I think ONE in your houses but these on the corrugated garden shed are FANTASTIC!Now, I will have to walk the COMPOUND and find I spot to PUT one!!!But first I think I may need to hit a garage sale for MORE TOOLS!

SO< looking forward to your new home PHOTOS..........the before's and AFTER's...............
Don't over DO!!!!

XOXO

Lori Buff said...

Pinned it.

Connie in Hartwood said...

I am putting this onto my calendar for next year. Must . go . south. The hydrangeas and their festival are calling.

cindy hattersley design said...

I am in love with that shed! I wish I were close so I could come see!

Anne Boykin said...

Thank you Tara for your talk on gardening at the Hydrangea Festival. My friends and I enjoyed hearing you speak so eloquently on garden design. The festival is fabulous! Suzanne Hudson's garden, as usual, is a garden to copy from.

debra @ 5th and state said...

this is breathtaking! saw something similar at prince charles highgrove garden shop.

good luck to you on your fresh start but no doubt emotional
debra