Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Garden Design Class in a Single Pic

Hello gorgeous, below.
.
You got me with your almost brutally modern architecture, smashed into historic Garden Design.
.
Then you dropped those orbs with a glint of art nouveau reverie taking a ride with Tinkerbell.
.
Your furniture borders on cliche excepting it's an ode to cubism.
.
Well do I appreciate the hands & intent pruning, a cocky marvel, to those who know.
.
Finally, ending with how lush can you be with the smallest amount of input.
.
You're darn tooting I want to see the rest of the garden.
.
 :
Pic, above, here.
.
Adore garden pics telling a story, and teaching a Garden Design class.
.
What do you see, above?
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO T

2 comments:

cotedetexas said...

What do I see? hmmm. a townhouse garden? a courtyard? a sectional built around a firepit. I'm so bad at this!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I see those garden steps... How could you not immediately follow them?