Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Partake the Chiaroscuro in Your Garden

First, who among you already partake of chiaroscuro in your garden?  Dawn, dusk, both, a favorite?   Have you ever burst outside, to partake, after unexpectedly noticing from a window?  Do you have a singular, lifetime moment, chiaroscuro in your garden?
.
I've never shot a chiaroscuro in my garden.  How could I?  Those moments too deeply lived.
.
Quite good comparison, below, to chiaroscuro experienced recently, in my garden.

moonlight:
Pic, above, here.

Crossing the threshold of chiaroscuro, below.  Mere moments too.

Winter Swan.. | by E.M. van Nuil:
Pic, above, here.

Again, moments away, below, from a complete chiaroscuro.

Great Dixter, East Sussex:
Pic, above, here.

apositivelybeautifulblog2.tumblr.com/post/104144000658:
Pic, above, here.
.
Again, moments away from chiaroscuro, above, a life prize, subsidiary to the hunt for chiaroscuro.  Seems odd, we are given chiaroscuro, here, when so much that is not to be had or known, those things requiring philosophies or Belief, momentarily given.
.
Late, a few nights ago, I walked in the garden, not seeking chiaroscuro, my mind, sadly, upon the profane, not sacred.  There it was, bathing me, hugging me, lifting me up, first noticed at my feet, pure, liquid mercury.  Quickly glancing up, there it was, moon thru our century old pecan trees, beyond what the top pic conveys.
.
Made me smile, looking up, in thanks, and Belief.  What of the profane, bringing me to that moment?  Profane became a color, banished by chiaroscuro.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO T

No comments: