Friday, March 9, 2018

How to Leverage a Table into Your Best Employee

What do you 'see', below?  For myself, I see a leveraged table.  I place well leveraged tables/chairs throughout my garden.  Each at a tipping point.  Bottom of the steps leading into the garden from the house?  A chair.  Why? 

cecil beaton conservatory - Google Search
Pic, above, here.
.
The chair at the bottom of those steps, one of my best employees.  Always ready to take away some of what I'm carrying, or to hand me something I must carry up the stairs. 

 915/ French Provincial Carved Oak Table
Pic, above, here.
.
Quite a knowing smile, seeing Bunny Mellon's leveraged table, above/below.
.
 Sotheby's - an enchanted world
Pic, above, here.
.
More than function.  Form.  Not in use?  Ridiculous question, a leveraged table is always in use.  Merely supporting a beautiful topiary, use enough in my realm.

 Mrs. Mellon working in her greenhouse in Virginia.
Pic, above, here.
.
Interesting, above, looking through various doors of Bunny Mellon's painted garden house.  A conservatory, above, other doors leading into an allee.....
.
Looking at the first pic, above, what do you see now?  Hopefully a leveraged table, and if you don't have one/several, they're now on your list.
.
Garden & Be Well,    XO T

2 comments:

Maria Killam said...

A table in my garden?? And a char?? What a fabulous idea!! I as a designer should have already thought of this!!!
Love it so much!
Can't wait to find them!
x
Maria

Unknown said...



Here's a great deal of information.Fortune Oriental Holdings Limited (FOH) LLC, is a furniture companies in Usa,Dubai and China.We are best office furniture suppliers USA.